Due to the Senior Swim Camp taking place from Sunday 16th through to Sunday 23rd February there will be a few changes to the training schedule for that week.
- Weekday mornings will go ahead on Monday 17th, Wednesday 19th & Friday 21st, there will be NO training on the morning of Tuesday 18th 5-7am. The sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning will be open to all Juggernaut, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Masters.
- Saturday morning 22nd February is open to all Juggernaut, Gold and Silver.
NB: All weekday morning training will consist of 1.5 Hours of training followed by 30 minutes of Technique and Skills work, ALL club swimmers are welcome to stop in for the full 2 hours.
All evenings will go ahead as usual but there will be some changes:
- Sunday 16th: As usual and at normal times.
- Tuesday 18th: Land Training will be combined for all Juggernaut, Platinum and Development, Senior Juggernaut can use the gym. Swim session 7-8:30pm will be for all Juggernaut, Platinum and Gold.
- Wednesday 19th: Swim sessions as usual.
- Thursday 20th: Swim sessions as usual.
- Friday 21st: 7-8pm will be for Silver and Bronze. 8-9:15pm will be for Juggernaut, Platinum and Gold.
- Saturday 22nd: All evening training as usual.
- Sunday 23rd: As usual and at normal times.
As it is half term week for many can all swimmers please make every effort to utilise as many sessions as possible and push on towards the meets and Regional Championships which are just around the corner.