Available Training Sessions
|Silver||5am-6.30am*||6am - 8am*|
|Gold||5am-7:00am*||5am-6.30am*||5am-6.30am*||6am - 8am*|
* Please note: Doors are locked from 5am to 6.30am, weekdays and 6am to 8.15am, Saturdays when the centre opens to the public - everyone is either in or out. The centre staff are not allowed to open the doors before that time.
Due to the ongoing situation with staff shortages at Brio the following changes to training will need to continue to February:
- 2:30pm - 4pm Development
- 4pm - 5pm Transition A, B & C
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm Juggernaut
- 3:30pm/4pm/4:30pm Lessons (as normal - no changes)
- 3:30pm - 5pm Transition A (as normal - no changes)
- 4pm - 5pm Transition B (as normal - no changes)
- 5pm - 6pm Development
Liverpool 50m Training for Gold
Gold swimmers will also be offered one or two 50m training sessions per month with Juggernaut B squad at Liverpool Aquatics Centre in Wavertree, Liverpool, 10am-12pm. It is really important to let Claire Brown know if you intend to swim so the appropriate set is prepared by the coach for the swimmers attending.